Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Difficulties....

Well, about the only thing good this week is that it is going by pretty quickly. Other than that there isn't much else good happening...

I found out about a job opening in Sinton, I applied, have tried to call personnel, but haven't heard anything back. It might be better to just stay here but it's not what I want. I don't want to teach elementary any more, I don't want to be in Killeen, and I want more than anything to be with Andrew.


Also, Andrew took his truck in Dec. 12 and it is STILL THERE!!! They have been telling him all different things are happening and then going back on their word, no one knows what is going on. It has been incredibly irritating and putting Andrew in a bad mood. We are really ready to get that over with.

All I keep saying is that we just need to get through this time and continue to pray and know that God has something great in store for us. We need to trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment