Well, I was surprisingly called by the AD in Sinton to talk to me about coming to fill a middle school PE/Coaching position. We talked for a while and since I was already on my way down to see Andrew he asked if we could meet for an informal interview on Saturday. Things went pretty well and we are trying to work things out with my school district now - thinking it will probably be two weeks before I will be able to really move down there.
This is SUCH a stress reliever for me. This school year has not been fun for me. I have never wanted to teach in the classroom on the elementary level, and since August my stress level has been crazy.
I am so happy to have been given this opportunity and hope that it works out. I can't wait to be close to Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment